Monday, April 30, 2007

Video Portal

I'm installing a video portal (like Johnny Mnemonic!) in my home and in my office. Concerned about the rising gas prices and global warming, I'm working to minimize what might be an excessive amount of driving around and using my car. These are the two places where I am most likely to be found.

Working on the idea of providing instant feedback, because people seem to like things immediately. Seeing how I've finally caved and am installing Time Warner Cable Internet in my home, I don't see any point in keeping a phone; as an experiment I'll be using the Internet exclusively for all sorts of personal and business communication.

More news at the top of the hour. If I have left you in the dark please don't take it personally! It's my goal to satisfy everyone.

4 comments:

Kingdon said...

I can't sleep. Not sure if it's on account of it's cold at my place, or something to do with Internet Addiction and I just ordered a cable modem that won't be here til Friday.

To clarify in case anyone's really paying attention: I'm phasing out my cell phone, the number still works, but it goes straight to my office voicemail.

I'll make some kind of a way for beeping lights and flashing bell-ringing at home after the Cable Guy comes on Friday, but for now I'm still enjoying my time "Off-The-Grid."

Nothing personal against cell phones, but I don't think I like things blinking and flashing too much in my home, and a cell phone is to me a symbol of everything that blinks and flashes!

At the office, my voice number is still 1(585)239.6035 and you can also reach me by means of these messaging services:

Skype or AIM: Yebyen

E-mail or MSN Messenger: kingdon@tuesdaystudios.com

NB: AIM is also on the chopping block of deprecation for a number of reasons, be wary of dropped messages. Check out Skype anyway, there's a whole world of video calling and serverside message caching out there!

Luke said...

King Donko of Punchstania,

Yes, I do in fact read my blog comments. Do you ? :)

Luke said...

btw, the link you left in my blog is dead.

Kingdon said...

And eventually I find the feed for all comments, /feeds/comments/default, and yes I do read my blog comments!