Saturday, May 26, 2007

Quantum Physics Proofs

OK! We've really done it now! And with nothing more than a standard memory machine!

We've had quantum principles demonstrated, including superposition, heisenberg's uncertainty principle, at least three partial entanglements and a fully valid prediction of one other complete entanglement.

With both willing and unwilling suspensions of belief and disbelief, I wonder if it's alright I skip breakfast today? Commencement ceremonies for graduation of the Golisano College Computer Science Class of 2007 kick off at 12:00 in the RIT Field House today! And also three spots at breakfast have been reserved at The Radisson on Jefferson in my name, which I may not attend if I still have my own free will after last night.

This information should be helpful to anyone who is starving. I do have another valid ID for you if it comes down to that.

2 comments:

Kingdon said...

Almost forgot... this is for the scholar in me! Computer Science is more than programming! These are all of the scripts you need, to explain the algorithms behind quantum computing.

meta tags for your information:
a book/movie,
an interview (pledge and you'll learn),
a play, or at least a derivative work,
and a movie that comes from a comic book.

Works Cited:
Interview with a Vampire
Rush Phi Delt!
Death of a Salesman
Spiderman 3

Kingdon said...

This is also pertinent field work but not cited directly:

Lab Results