Thursday, November 22, 2007

T+Day 2007 Delicious Roundup

This song is brought to you by a beautiful girl from Saudi Arabia. Besides American Indian music, she loves Lauren Graham of the Gilmore Girls and also freedom.

My own contribution, this artist is very near to my heart and her song is a perfect expression of what I feel in my soul today. We have done so much, there is so much to do.
Here we have a reflection of just how much. How much is that? A whole bunch. Art and information want to be free! Why won't we let them be?
If only man could sit and talk with Ishmael, he would realize that in fact he can. Add this to your reading list, I want to know just what he is thinking.
And finally, a message from the reincarnation of George Clinton. In a word, Calculus.
Thanks to all of my paying subscribers, the rest of y'all should know where to go. Happy Holidays, and I'm very grateful to have your following, now go with peace in your heart and love in your soul.

No comments: