Monday, April 28, 2008

Ontology Management

I meant to look this up today: SWOOP

but, I found myself sitting in front of a computer with no java, and a cell phone with some. uncomfortable installing Java on random peoples' computers, I will take a look at this when I get home.

this one looks good too:
Differential Ontology Editor

Why is this important? The best verse is terse.

Vigorous writing is concise. An ontology can help you to manage the coherency and breadth of your thoughts, or so the story goes... I hope my writing doesn't wind up looking like those awful spam monkeys I still hear from every now and again!

Sadly, Facebook and Delicious still seem to be not supporting Chinese or Korean. Maybe it is just my input method that is at fault. I can't believe it doesn't work.

No comments: