Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Word of the Day

Going to take a little diversion from Word of the Day standard format, we're going to go with Root of the Day now.

Lib - Libro, Liber, Library, Liberate, Libra

Shannon is a Libra, if I remember correctly.

This guy looks pretty free to me, but I don't know if he's liberated:

Name:

Thomas Ost, 42/Male

Last login: 0 min ago
Location: Germany
Networks: Germany


"i am history"

About me I will disable this account tomorrow. I had enough - it was most of the time funny, but somethimes disappointing and costed often to much time. Thanks to all friends! I discovered here, that many women have really bad characters - iam really supriced. Iam happy that I have in real life a wonderfull, faithfull wife and superb kids. Many thanks to my owner she was really nice to me all the time - thank you!
About you i had enough - prefer real life
Looking for:
Orientation: Straight
Herds: None

Human pets: the new weapon of the revolutionary liberation government. Just kidding!
Happy Anniversary, Mom and Dad!

No comments: