Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I'm talking about Data Mining

I always imagined that my Del.icio.us Inbox should be my primary Inbox, and that if a person wanted to say something to me, they could simply put it on a web page and "say it out loud," you know what I mean?

Some web developer types are taking over my office at Tuesday Studios this week, and I am about to start wondering just how much free time they've got... not fluent in any web frameworks but I've lots of ideas, and I bought a book on Groovy and Grails the Java-derived dynamic languages, but there are diversions...

My business partner at Tuesday Studios is a Ruby pro, and I am finishing my Computer Science degree in November (God-willing) with some classes in Haskell and C#, so unfortunately Grails will have to wait.

Web Developers? Send me your portfolio!
Get an account, and tag your stuff with "for:yebyen"

http://del.icio.us/yebyen

No comments: