Thursday, June 19, 2008

Futurama: The Arraignment

I dreamed an entire episode of Futurama last night, it wasn't a real episode but you could've fooled me... I don't know how much I can remember, but by the ending an entire stadium full of people are convinced that Fry is a gay molester (and boy do they find it amusing) -- he has been transformed into some kind of an eagle beast creature who can fly away for dramatic effect, and the whole crew of the ship is transported into outer space where the show terminates.

"Arraignment: The Human Condition, if ever there was one."

It's fading fast. but I want to get it down... there could be money in writing episodes, right?

There is a murder, a bag of evidence that is traced back to him, now I'm remembering another dream where I had to kill a person and chop them up, dump their body somewhere... stay focused, one script at a time! How did Fry become an eagle beast? And where did they get the idea that it was a case of molestation? (From the asian girl... that's where...)

Wouldn't it make more sense to prosecute the murder? No, not if it was all one big lie.

The abductor aliens, they made sure to supply those folks with enough toothpaste and plenty of comfortable beds. The last scene in my head, Fry is explaining what just happened with a crooked half-smile on his face, and a mouthful of toothpaste which he spits into the toilet. He is super wasteful. That is way too much toothpaste.

Use a dab no larger than the size of a pearl! That was two or three large oysters, no mother of pearl toothpaste servings on Decapod 11 please...

"It's called Arraignment: The Human Condition, if ever there was one"

What's that supposed to mean? If there was ever a human? If there was ever a human condition? Who knows where dreams come from?

I hope they do continue to come, after I put down those Marlboro brand I-CHING bones... a busy mind is a happy mind! OK Folks, illumination - improved focus +5, I'm graduating real soon now and there are plenty of jobs in Rochester for people who know how to look for them.

No comments: