Thursday, July 12, 2007

Generating Traffic

While I might not be the best source for information of this sort (my blog has 4 subscribers at present, and I know that my own computers account for at least two), I have accumulated quite a decent amount of information on cheap and free internet publishing methods and strategies for generating traffic. This is really everything you need to become a source of news—well, this much and also some news.

As long as you are comfortable with Google hosting your content, it doesn't cost you any money! Increased availability of this information will certainly not help me to sell space on my servers, but if you have something good to share and you only want to get the word out, you really shouldn't have to pay for the privilege. I thought I should share my knowledge, so I'm writing this article. Of course if I've missed anything really helpful, I hope you'll leave a comment and let me know so that I can integrate it into my strategy and update the HOWTO document.

No comments: